- SKM PACS Packaged Air Conditioners
- Incorporates a high-performance cooling coil, a heavy-duty evaporator blower, and a motor, resulting in a self-contained unit that is highly rugged, long-lasting, and energy efficient. Additionally, it can provide cooling at a higher efficiency over an extended life. In comparison to conventional units in the market, the energy consumption of PACS packaged units is extremely low.
- Designed and manufactured to operate in a wide ambient temperature range and to meet the requirements of the Gulf’s severe climatic conditions. Furthermore, they are built specifically for outdoor installations such that they can be either installed on rooftops or the ground making them ideal for vast range of applications.
- Heavy duty condenser and evaporator coils, cabinet construction designed for Gulf climates as well as heavy tubing and thicker fins allows these units to be ideal for warehouses, large halls, schools and mosques since every component is designed for ruggedness and long life.
- Hermetically sealed, compact scroll compressors allows high efficiency while maintaining quiet operation and low sound levels. All models use single fan assembly which has maximum strength, high performance and quietness. The fan motor assembly is mounted on anti-vibration mounts, to further limit transmission of noise and vibration.
- Environment friendly R-407C refrigerant.
- Designed and manufactured in accordance with AHRI-210/240 and AHRI 340/360 standards.
Maintenance Free Operation:
- Installation work and costs is greatly reduced since every unit is completely assembled, internally wired, charged with refrigerant at the factory, tested before despatch and ready for installation. On site, only connecting ducting and power supply is required.